Make SIX Figures In Rental Property Management
When my sister and I get into leasing real estate, we kind of fell into it. We were looking to help out investors who bought property from us.
I think we were like many real estate agents in the business… Really just didn’t want to “deal” with it.
That would have been a huge mistake!
Not only did we make six figures a year almost every year, but we received millions in sales commissions over the years driven by the techniques in this course.
Let’s Talk Benefits Of Rental Property Management / Leasing
- Create a predictable residual income. Think about it. If you are charging a 11% property management fee and your average lease rate is $1,650 and you have only 50 properties that will equate to $9,075 per month. $108,900 Per Year.
- Property management will lead to the creation of real estate sales from it. Investor Sells. Investor Buys. Tenant Buys.
- Ability to create and profit from your own Maintenance Division.
- Opportunity to sell the book of business one day even if you are under another real estate broker.
- Opportunity to learn from managing other people’s properties to grow and eventually build your own portfolio of income producing real estate.
Rental Property Management Is Recession Proof
In fact, we grew tremendously in the last real estate recession in 2008. But despite market conditions, investors will always need to have their properties filled and people always need a roof over their heads.
This 24 video course is designed to give you insight on how my sister and I grew our real estate rental business and quickly. I talk about how to market to get investors, assist investors to grow their portfolios all while collecting residual income from their investments.
CLICK HERE For More Details!!